Aidaptive's predictive personalization engines for eCommerce and Hospitality drive revenue on autopilot. Formerly Jarvis ML, Aidaptive was founded in 2021 by Rakesh Yadav, who led the Machine Learning Operations platform development for Google Ads and Payments. Aidaptive's team has more than 50+ years of combined machine learning experience and is funded by Dell Technologies Capital, SHAKTI and more than a dozen veteran Silicon Valley technologists and business leaders.
As Engineering Lead, you will be responsible for driving large scale-cross functional product initiatives, including defining the strategy and leading the execution across multiple teams and geographies.
You will be supporting the growth and development of senior engineers who are driving execution in product areas and product platform areas that have specialized technical expertise, such as machine learning, ranking, APIs, and scaled infrastructure.
We are looking for leaders who can lead teams in complex development efforts at consumer scale while maintaining clarity of product vision and organizational goals.
Engineering lead responsibilities
- Work with the CEO to define and lead product execution strategy for multiple areas of products and platforms.
- Build and lead a team of engineers during our period of growth while forging tight partnerships with cross-functional leaders.
- Demonstrate an ability to structure an organization and optimize it for execution, including attracting and hiring top-tier talent and filling out gaps in the existing team quickly to accommodate growth.
- Manage from the front, prioritize, and drive the bigger mission forward by translating vision into results.
- Manage, mentor, and grow the existing team members.
- Build and lead an organization that is customer centric with a focus on decisive, fast-moving solutions, quick and constructive resolutions to conflicts, and a “no barriers” mentality.
- Serve as an evangelist for the team and overall culture, both internally and externally.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Understand Jarvis ML’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry.
- Master of Science degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- 5+ years of software industry experience, including systems engineering, hardware engineering, or technical product/program management experience.
- Experience leading teams to deliver technical programs or products from inception to delivery.
- Experience communicating and representing work to senior leadership and framing discussions to gain valuable feedback.
- Experience working with technical management teams to develop systems, solutions, and products.
- Analytical and problem-solving experience with large-scale systems.
- Experience establishing and leading teams through multi-disciplinary relationships, including product management and engineering to drive product impact.
- Bilingual efficiency in Hindi and English Preferred