Jarvis ML is a prediction engine that's always learning. It's also the easiest way for any company to leverage the data they already have to solve their hardest business problems. Together, the Jarvis ML team has 50+ years of Machine Learning experience at Google, having built the ML platforms for Google Ads & Google Payments. Now we're building something bigger :)
Product manager would lead our early efforts in creating products through iterations with customers solving real problems. PM would be involved in all aspects of bringing something to life in a 0 to 1 fashion in a young startup working with cross functional teams including engineers, sales and marketing folks. The right person thrives in ambiguity and strives for reducing chaos from the system by making iterative progress every day.
- Create opportunities to drive growth of Jarvis ML by creating seamless user experience frameworks across all our products encouraging reuse.
- Understand customers needs across a range of businesses spanning different verticals (Ecommerce and Vacation rental management, for now)
- Form insights/solutions in product requirements and drive solutions to market in collaboration with Engineering, UX, Product Management, Legal, Privacy, and cross-product area partners.
- Employ analytics to understand and continuously improve upon performance of payment solutions (e.g., conversion rates, latency, declines, direct sales organization, contact rates, new products and solutions/customer satisfaction, etc.).
- Help with building a team of awesome product builders.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of experience in product management
- Experience defining product vision, creating and executing product roadmaps from conception to launch, defining go-to-market strategy, and leading design discussions
- Experience working with product development/engineering teams
- Experience in managing day-to-day product direction
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Customer Support, or Marketing
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority
- Excellent analytical skills, a data-driven approach to decision-making, and a systems-thinking style when problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills