Jarvis ML is a prediction engine that's always learning. It's also the easiest way for any company to leverage the data they already have to solve their hardest business problems. Together, the Jarvis ML team has 50+ years of Machine Learning experience at Google, having built the ML platforms for Google Ads & Google Payments. Now we're building something bigger :)
We're a global team with a track record of building world class enterprise products and are seeking talented Backend Software Engineers to develop our platform & infrastructure.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in Object-Oriented Design and programming concepts.
- Programming experience in C, C++, golang, Java or Python.
- Experience with large scale serving infrastructure and MLOps.
- Experience with Modern Application Development including containers, Kubernetes,, Serverless, and Microservices.
- Object-oriented, database design, and SQL skills.
- Develop solutions for real world, large scale problems.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve Machine Learning infrastructure and software that uses the ML models.
- Analyze functional requirements and creation of software design.
- Design and implement scalable and robust applications.
- Manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.