Aidaptive is powering the next generation of digital commerce with an end-to-end autonomous intelligence platform.
The company was founded as Jarvis ML in 2021 by Rakesh Yadav, who led the Machine Learning Operations platform development for Google Ads and Payments. Aidaptive's team has more than 50+ years of combined machine learning experience and is funded by Dell Technologies Capital, SHAKTI and more than a dozen veteran Silicon Valley technologists and business leaders.
We are looking for an experienced Revenue Operations professional to establish a world class Enterprise SaaS Revenue Operations function that will:
- Own the revenue forecasting process, pipeline analysis, productivity metrics and monitoring; ARR management, Net Revenue Retention tracking
- Establish high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning and forecasting approaches used by the sales and success organizations
- Provide analytical support and leadership to improve strategies, coverage models and sales and success team configurations and hiring plans to support our growth objectives
- Own our Hubspot implementation as a single and key platform for collaboration across Sales, Customer Success, Solutions Engineering, Legal and Finance.
- Partner with Marketing, Sales Development, Sales and Customer Success to identify opportunities for process improvement and deliver sales and revenue retention forecast models
- Partner with Finance and Legal to build out a world class deal desk process and team
- Create the framework for instrumenting and continuously improving the executing of our lead to opportunity to closed won funnel
- Develop a central set of KPIs to track sales and success team results and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Own the process, tooling and execution of variable compensation plans across Sales, CS and Solutions Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in operations, analytics and strategy within a high growth SaaS company
- A very thorough understanding of B2B and SaaS sales, pipeline management, and forecasting
- Experience partnering with different go-to-market teams such as Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Solutions Engineering
- Ability to create a performance- and metrics focused culture
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to summarize and visualize complex analyses that tell a compelling story